The Dovetail™ HiChIP MNase Kit combines the benefits of ChIP-seq with Hi-C, a proximity ligation method that captures long-range interactions using standard Illumina paired-end sequencing, enabling researchers to query protein-directed chromatin conformation mediated by specific proteins of interest.
With the exception of the antibody, the Kit provides all the reagents necessary for performing the chromatin immunoprecipitation and proximity ligation steps on mammalian samples prior to NGS library generation. The kit is compatible with the Dovetail™ Library Module for Illumina (Cat # 25004) and 3rd party standard paired-end library preparation kits for Illumina sequencing.
|Validated Samples||Mammalian Cells|
|Labeling||Research Use Only|
|Application(s)||Protein directed chromatin conformation, gene-regulation & discovery of novel enhancers and super-enhancers|
The Dovetail HiChIP Kit offers the following key benefits:
- Capture ChIP-seq and Hi-C data together in a single library
- 8 ready-to-use antibodies available with more on the way
- Map chromatin interactions at nucleosome level resolution
Simple three day workflow from sample to sequencing-ready library
The Dovetail HiChIP workflow offers several advantages over other comparable methods:
- Enzymatic and uniform fragmentation of chromatin
- Enrichment in long-range information from proximity ligation
- Robustness and reproducibility down to one million cell inputs
- Validated list of common antibodies
The unique combination of the Dovetail™ Micro-C Proximity Ligation Assay with the Dovetail HiChIP approach enables the use of micrococcal nuclease (MNase) to fragment chromatin uniformly and without sequence bias prior to proximity ligation, eliminating the need for finicky sonication procedures and offering the maximal resolution (down to mono-nucleosome size) of chromatin interactions.
The Dovetail HiChIP Kit enables study of protein-directed 3-D chromatin interactions. Akin to ChIP-seq, the Dovetail HiChIP data captures sequences directly bound by the protein of interest. However, additional long-range interactions mediated by the protein of interest are also captured. The use of MNase in the assay results in nucleosome resolution data.
Produce high resolution contact maps with less sequencing
Enrichment of protein-directed chromatin features enables high-resolution contact map generation with less read depth. Compared to a high resolution restriction enzyme-based Hi-C, Dovetail HiChIP data enables visualization of higher-order chromatin features, such as loops and chromatin interactions, at a fraction of the read depth leading to significant sequencing costs savings.
Manuals & Protocols
- HiChIP: efficient and sensitive analysis of protein-directed genome architecture
- YY1 Is a Structural Regulator of Enhancer-Promoter Loops
- Evolutionarily Conserved Principles Predict 3D Chromatin Organization
- Enhancer connectome in primary human cells identifies target genes of disease-associated DNA elements
- Discovery of stimulation-responsive immune enhancers with CRISPR activation
Contents & Storage
Module 1 of 2 (Shipped with cold packs; store 2 to 8 degrees Celsius)
- TE Buffer pH 8.0
- 10x Wash Buffer
- TWB Solution
- 2x NTB Solution
- LWB Solution
- NWB Solution
- Protein A/G Beads
- 10x Crosslink Reversal Buffer
- Strepavidin Beads
- 10x RBC Lysis Buffer
- 20% SDS