*Only available in New Zealand
plexWell™ Rapid Single Cell
Sensitive and robust profiling of transcripts at single-cell resolution, enabling:
- Single-cell transcriptome sequencing
- Allele-specific expression profiling
- SNP and variant profiling across full-length transcripts
* PWSCR-A, -B, -C kits are three version of the 384 (96 x 4) sample kits. If you need to multiplex more than 1,152 samples, please contact us.
Features and benefits:
- End-to-end library preparation for scalable, cost-effective single-cell transcriptome analysis in a single day
- High-efficiency workflow delivers full-length transcript coverage with highly sensitive transcript and gene detection
- Novel auto-normalization reduces QC burden by 75%
- Barcoding strategy enables multiplexing of up to 1,152 single cells for sequencing
Highly sensitive library preparation of full-length transcripts from low amounts of starting material
Auto-normalization ensures a highly even read distribution across samples with minimal sample QC.
plexWell Rapid reduces inter-sample read variability while also reducing sample QC burden by 75%.
Sensitive transcript identification and expression analysis with as little as 2 pg total RNA.
plexWell Rapid detects more genes across multiple cell types and with as little as 2 pg total RNA.
Highly reproducible performance ensures reliable results.
plexWell Rapid provides more reproducible transcript abundance results across technical replicates at ultra-low RNA input amounts.
High-quality performance with challenging samples, such as PBMCs.
plexWell Rapid delivers sensitive gene detection and highly uniform, full-length gene body coverage with challenging samples such as PBMCs.
Advantages of plate-based, full-length transcriptome sequencing
- Complements 3’ and 5’-only droplet-based methods by expanding on cell subpopulations of interest
- Allows for more in-depth analyses, including allele-specific expression profiling, isoform detection, and SNP and variant profiling across full-length transcripts
- Detects more transcripts per cell, including those of lower abundance
- Utilizes FACS instruments for cell sorting and achieves higher cell capture efficiency
- Requires far fewer cells for successful analysis
- Enables long-term cell storage post-sorting
plexWell Rapid Single Cell RNA Library Prep Kits include:
- Lysis Buffer
- Oligo Mix
- Rapid cDNA Synthesis Buffer
- Rapid RT
- RNase Inhibitor
- Sample Barcode Plates
- 3X Coding Buffer
- X Solution
- Pool Barcode Reagent
- Library Primer Mix