The Swift ACCEL-NGS® 2S Plus DNA Library Kit uses a unique fragment repair mechanism to enable a wide range of input materials including Chip-Seq, cfDNA, and FFPE samples. The 2S product range includes PCR Free and hybridisation capture options.
- Exceptional yields from DNA inputs of 10 pg to 250 ng
- Sequential repair steps
- High complexity libraries for deep sequencing
- No base composition bias from AT-/GC-rich genomes
- No adapter titration or heat steps involved
- “With bead” workflow
- Reduce concerns of proper quantification
- Excellent library preparation efficiency
- More complete genome coverage
- Better data quality, and evenness of coverage
- Readily automatable
- Reduce workflow costs and time
Dephosphorylation at 5′ termini prevents chimera formation; removal of phosphate at 3′ termini improves ligation efficiency.
Sequential ligation prevents adapter dimer formation and allows optimized ligation to each strand.
Equivalent efficiency at all inputs, no adapter titration needed.
During Ligation 1, the P7 adapter is attached to the repaired 3′ termini.
During Ligation II, the P5 adapter is attached to the repaired 5′ termini.
Optional PCR: PCR-free inputs down to 10 ng with PCR inputs down to 10pg.